Free Report!

Click this link to get your free report "One signup a day" : One signup a day

mardi 12 novembre 2013

What Kind Of Ad Should You Advertise On LeadsLeap?


LeadsLeap system is generating at least 1 signup (free or paid) to my business
everyday. I believe that is because the business I’m promoting of interest to the
members of LeadsLeap.

In general, I believe LeadsLeap members are seeking for 2 things:

1) They are looking for better opportunities to make money.
2) They are looking for better ways to get traffic.

If you have what they are looking for, you should get good response from

Another tip for you is it is better to promote something that is free. It could be a
free trial, a free tour, a free signup etc. It is always easier to convert prospects
into your list and follow up with them through autoresponders before converting
them into paying customers.

I am currently promoting my business with LeadsLeap and I am finding this to be
a perfect match.

When people saw my text ad through LeadsLeap, many of them signed up to
take a free tour. The system then automatically does the selling and the training
to your members without me lifting a finger.

1 commentaire:

  1. Come and see how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING by staying home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.
    GET FREE ACCESS NOW

    RépondreSupprimer